The Society for Corporate Governance is pleased to introduce MemberCentric, the Society's mobile App.
MemberCentric is available for Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Kindle Fire. Users of other mobile devices can access the app through their mobile browser. MemberCentric allows you to find and connect with other members; receive the latest professional news; and view Society events all from your smartphone or mobile device. MemberCentric is pre-populated with all of your contact information to save you set-up time.
- Discussions/Community – Collaborate with other members and get answers to your questions. All of the groups that you are subscribed to on Society Connect are available via MemberCentric.
- People – Get quick access to your fellow Society members. Search the directory by first name, last name or company.
- Inbox – Access Society Connect messages
- Events – View upcoming Society seminars, conferences, chapter events and committee meetings.
- Announcements - View Society announcements.
- News – View the Society's Twitter and Career Center feeds.
Follow these directions to install MemberCentric
- Visit your device's application store and search for the app named "MemberCentric" by Results Direct. Save time - use your mobile device to scan, or click on, the applicable QR code below.
- Once downloaded, launch the application and search for "The Society."
- Login using your regular Society username (your email address) and password. You will remain logged into the app unless you specifically log out. You must be a member of the Society in order to use "MemberCentric."
||iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
||Other devices via